Photo: Simon Grada
Introduction to Canoe-Camping
Other Services at Le Domaine
All inclusive packages are intended for those who do not have the time and/or equipment to organize their own canoe trips. We supply all necessary equipment. We organize the entire package in advance and when you arrive at our office in Le Domaine, all you have to do is pick up the equipment that has been prepared for you. It is required to reserve at least two weeks in advance.
What's more, at no extra cost, our staff will help you organize your trip by suggesting a route suitable for your skill level, explaining the equipment and how it works, and giving you a short training session if necessary.
• Camping fees within La Vérendrye wildlife reserve
• 5-metre (16-foot) fiberglass canoe, equipped with three paddles
and one personal flotation device per person
• Three places tent
• One air mattress per person
• One sleeping bag per person
• One watertight barrel per person
• All the cooking equipment you need (cooking pots, camp stove,
biodegradable soap, headlamp, water bottle, matches, etc.)
• One camping chair per person
• A map in a plastic case
• Portable camp saw
The daily cost per person depends on the number of people in the party and the duration of the expedition.
* Rates subject to change without notice. Prices include taxes.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 1-819-435-2331 et 1-888-435-2331